Sorry, nothing in cart.
How Big The Room I Cast Fireball Ugly Christmas Sweater
*** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Click button 'BUY PRODUCT'
2. Select the style and color you want:
T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug
3. Select size and quantity
4. Click 'BUY IT NOW'
5. Enter shipping and billing information
Done! Simple like that!
How Big The Room I Cast Fireball Ugly Christmas Sweater A funny and sarcastic t-shirt for animators who know the 12 principles of animation by heart, but also know the harsh reality of the industry. This t-shirt lists the 12 principles of animation, but they are all the same: “You will be overworked and underpaid”.
Are you an animator who loves the 12 principles of animation? Do you know how to apply squash and stretch, anticipation, staging, and all the other techniques to make your animations look realistic and appealing? Do you also know how hard it is to make a living as an animator in a competitive and demanding industry? If you answered yes to all these questions, then this t-shirt is for you!
How Big The Room I Cast Fireball Ugly Christmas Sweater,hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift for you or your friend. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit TSHIRTCLASSIC
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
This t-shirt is a funny and sarcastic way to show your passion for animation, but also your awareness of the challenges and struggles that animators face. The t-shirt features the text “12 Principles of Animation” in a bold and stylish font, followed by a list of 12 points. However, all the points are the same and read “You will be overworked and underpaid”. This is a humorous reference to the fact that animators often have to work long hours, meet tight deadlines, and deal with low pay and unstable contracts.
This How Big The Room I Cast Fireball Ugly Christmas Sweater is made of 100% cotton and comes in various sizes and colors. It is comfortable, durable, and easy to wash. It is also a great gift idea for any animator, whether they are a student, a professional, or a hobbyist. Whether they work in traditional, hand-drawn animation, or in computer animation, they will appreciate this t-shirt and its witty message.
If you are looking for a unique and original t-shirt that expresses your love for animation, but also your sense of humor and realism, then look no further than this 12 principles of animation t-shirt. Order yours today and get ready to impress your fellow animators and make them laugh!